The Shift Network puts a strong emphasis on putting positive change work into practice, creating a healthy and supportive culture that truly makes a difference. We’re thus looking for people who are motivated by a mission of changing the world and spreading a more enlightened way of being, and who are committed to do so with excellence and authenticity.
JR. MARKETER AND COPYWRITER FOR SUMMITS
If you have a love for writing, a heart for humanity and a mind for marketing, then this might be the opportunity for you!
We're looking for an energetic detail-oriented copywriter to join our cutting edge Summits Team -- someone to inspire the masses. Our ideal team member will be well suited to hold center at the crossroads of sales and marketing, generating content for sales pages, email correspondence, social media, advertising -- anywhere we are igniting global conversations in support of awakening inspired action through our life-changing programming.
As the Jr. Marketer and Copywriter for Summits, you will be expected to handle details in support of successful marketing campaigns, including content creation and metrics tracking. In this function you will have knowledge of marketing best practices, be experienced in measuring effectiveness of marketing campaigns, and orchestrate many moving parts.
You will “know how it works,” take direction, and make it happen!
Here's a peek into some of the position responsibilities:
- Copywriter for specific topics/genres delivered through online conference format
- Awareness of the process that leads to creating sales conversions and skillfully infusing company brand voice
- Collaborate with internal team to execute effective marketing campaigns
- Incorporate company communications best practices
- Track and analyze statistics and metrics
- Maintain schedules, databases and communications accurately and up-to-date
- Assist with managing the delivery of multiple marketing projects, effectively, efficiently and on time
- Track and communicate with affiliates about campaign progress
We would love to see these skills and expertise:
• 2 years experience in a digital marketing department
• Strong copywriting track record
• Exceptional listening and verbal skills to synthesize creative direction and distill into on-target, inspirational messaging that converts
• Excellent editing and grammar skills; very detail-oriented
• Innovative thinker capable of operating both in a hands-on/execution capacity (detail-oriented, conscientious) as well as a strategic capacity -- "asks why?"
• Highly administrative and responsive to many requests; working effectively with cross-functional teams and/or stakeholders, managing multiple priorities and deadlines, and able to re-prioritize at a moment’s notice
• Self starter with strong ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Internet savvy
• Comfort in Social Media and SEO including platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+
• Ability to communicate on social platforms in a consistent, brand voice
• Excellent organizational, project and time management skills with keen attention to detail
• Proficient in Google Docs
• Focused creativity with the objective of problem solving
• Prefer extensive knowledge of transformational content, including leading teachers, schools of thought, and market trends
• Ability to interface with leading faculty and colleagues in a highly professional manner
• High energy, high sense of urgency, fast-paced -- can think and respond quickly in a fast-paced environment
• Reliable home office equipment and experience to work remotely
• Must be resident of San Francisco Bay Area for office attendance expectation
Setting the Bar:
• Position reports to Director of Summits and works closely with and in support of the Sr. Marketing Manager for Summits
• Position requires 2 days per week office attendance in Petaluma at an amazingly beautiful location
• Full –time position
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Time Off
• Opportunity of a lifetime, working alongside highly productive like-minded professionals
If you feel inspired and passionate about the opportunity, and possess the qualities and qualifications outlined above, please submit:
- Your cover letter including why you are best suited to this position
- Two writing samples
- Your resume
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject line of the email type: Jr. Marketer and Copywriter for Summits
DIGITAL ADVERTISING ASSISTANT
Facebook Ads? Pinterest? AdWords? PPC? Social Media Guru? Do these things ignite your passion and match your interests? Are you hungry to learn more about social advertising and marketing techniques as a member of our brilliant Digital Advertising team?
1. Assist in the creation of Facebook advertising funnels and custom audience groups.
2. Manage and optimize existing Facebook campaign components including ad copy and graphics.
3. Actively research and analyze keywords, long tail SEO and advertising copy best practices.
4. Analyze advertising campaigns and assist in creating reports and strategies to boost ROI.
5. Research breakthrough ideas in the world of paid advertising and spearhead their implementation across PPC campaigns.
6. Assist in maintaining Company Social Media Properties and community engagement.
7. Discover break through ideas in the world of paid advertising and help implement them in our various advertising channels.
What We’re Looking For:
1. You pay attention to details.
2. You exude confidence and comfort maneuvering in the social media world.
3. You are hungry to learn social advertising and marketing techniques.
4. You excel at Excel and Google spreadsheets with pinpoint accuracy.
5. You love setting up processes and systems for tracking and identifying improvements.
6. You want to work alongside others with like minds and a keen interest in, commitment to, and experience in personal and spiritual transformation work.
7. Your office attendance 2 days per week in our amazing and beautiful space in the Petaluma hills.
To Learn More About You:
Please send your resume and cover letter sharing a glimpse into you and your talent to email@example.com In the subject line of the email, please type: Digital Advertising Assistant 2