The Shift Network is a global, Internet-based transformational education company. We cover areas from spiritual growth to enlightened business to holistic health. We have featured more than 800 of today’s leading pioneers in our first three years while launching nearly 100 paid courses and trainings.
The Shift Network puts a strong emphasis on putting positive change work into practice, creating a healthy and supportive culture that truly makes a difference. We’re thus looking for people who are motivated by a mission of changing the world and spreading a more enlightened way of being, and who are committed to do so with excellence and authenticity.
Our current openings include:
Are you someone who is crazy organized and loves to multi-task, plan and execute? Do you have what it takes to stay on task, clearly communicate, and manage the myriad of details to ensure the smooth and successful production of The Shift Network’s telesummits? If so, we have an exceptional part-time job for you, as a Summits Coordinator.
The Summits Coordinator works directly with the Summits Production Manager and Director of Summits to ensure a seamless and exceptional customer experience during telesummits. Blending organizational and people skills, the Summits Coordinator ensures all summit details are attended to and relayed in a positive, uplifting manner. As a member on this collaborative team, you will coordinate multiple tasks and events using your talent and creativity.
Some of the Ins and Outs of the Position:
- Handles tasks, logistics and activities involved in producing virtual summits and other online productions
- Communicates effectively and interacts with high-level luminaries and their assistants while remaining upbeat; a positive, “can-do” attitude is essential
- Creating and managing spreadsheets and documents
- Organizes conference calls for meetings, as needed
- Takes task notes at summit meetings
- Researches potential speakers and co-sponsors for upcoming summits
- Communicates ideas and makes recommendations for improving company processes
What We’re Looking For:
- 1-2 years experience with virtual telesummits, online production or project coordination
- Familiarity with InfusionSoft, MaestroConference and Drupal ideal, and not required
- Exceptional organizational skills – managing multiple details flawlessly
- Proficient in Google Docs and Spreadsheets; Enjoys working with spreadsheets and juggling multiple details
- Excellent communication and comfort with collaboration skills, generating outstanding positive energy and joy
- Ability to learn new software systems quickly
- Good writing skills
- Self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision
- Keen interest or background in personal and spiritual transformation work is a plus
Please Note: This is primarily a virtual position that requires reliable home office equipment. SF Bay area applicants may be required to work at office location at least one day per week. Non-local applicants must have the flexibility to work with Pacific timezone hours.
- Part-time to start, 20 hours spread over 5 days per week preferred, with potential growth to full-time (occasional weekends possible)
- Working environment that is both virtual and beautiful office space (for local applicants)
- Opportunity to participate in leading-edge business and co-creating with a team of unique, highly productive, and creative individuals
To Learn More About You and To Apply:
If you are excited about this opportunity and company mission, possess the abilities, qualities and qualifications listed above, please send your resume and cover letter outlining reasons you feel you are best suited to this position, to email@example.com In the subject line of the email, please type: Summits Coordinator
The Shift Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In gratitude for your desire to join The Shift Network team,