The Shift Network is a global, Internet-based transformational education company. We cover areas from spiritual growth to enlightened business to holistic health. We have featured more than 700 of today’s leading pioneers in our first three years while launching nearly 100 paid courses and trainings.
The Shift Network puts a strong emphasis on putting positive change work into practice, creating a healthy and supportive culture that truly makes a difference. We’re thus looking for people who are motivated by a mission of changing the world and spreading a more enlightened way of being, and who are committed to do so with excellence and authenticity.
Our current openings include:
Course Production Manager
The Shift Network is seeking a Course Production Manager to assist the Director of Education in developing courses that are marketable – from conception, to the offer, to hand-off to the marketing team. The Course Production Manager interfaces with faculty/luminaries for all necessary content in the development stage, and works with the Director of Education to structure and position the offer.
The Course Production Manager also oversees the hosting/driving schedule for the entire company and is responsible for ensuring smooth delivery of online content both through live calls and hosted events. This position also facilitates course communications for every online course, managing the needs of customers and faculty to ensure a powerful course experience.
- 2-4 years leadership and project management experience in a small to mid-level start-up environment
- 1-2 years experience managing 3-4 direct reports and independent contractors
- Competence with technology platforms and internet ability, preferably with experience in MaestroConference and/or InstantTeleseminar, and InfusionSoft, or similar
- Extensive knowledge of transformational content, including leading teachers, schools of thought, and market trends
- Ability to interface with leading faculty and colleagues in a highly professional manner
- Excellent organizational, time management, writing and communication skills, with keen attention to detail
- Experience preferred in driving calls / hosting events in a virtual, online environment
- Strong ability to work independently or collaboratively
- Must have reliable home office equipment
- CA residents only, prefer SF Bay area
Overall Course Production:
- Collaborates with Director of Education to create efficient, scalable production delivery process that maximizes staff resources while providing a satisfactory production process for faculty
- Oversees review of all courses and collaborates with Director of Education to determine design of future courses
- Supervisor to Course Delivery Team Members, including necessary training
- Ensures all course delivery runs smoothly, e.g., course emails, bonus reminders
- Initial production contact with all faculty – Contracts and Scheduling course dates
Direct Course Management:
- Primary contact for faculty during course, and addresses all faculty requests
- Collaborates with Course Associate to deliver all aspects of designated courses
- Manages all email communications for course
- Manages all special design components for advanced courses (practice groups, individual coaching, managing work groups)
- Oversees design and management of Course Community Group
- Host/drive calls as needed for courses that s/he is managing
This full-time position includes base salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision.
If you have the talent, experience and desire to join our team, please send your resume and cover letter outlining the reasons you feel you are best suited to this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject line of the email, type: Course Production Manager
The Shift Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In gratitude for your desire to join The Shift Network team,