The Shift Network is a global, Internet-based transformational education company. We cover areas from spiritual growth to enlightened business to holistic health. We have featured more than 1300 of today’s leading pioneers in our first five years while launching nearly 250 paid courses and trainings.
The Shift Network puts a strong emphasis on putting positive change work into practice, creating a healthy and supportive culture that truly makes a difference. We’re thus looking for people who are motivated by a mission of changing the world and spreading a more enlightened way of being, and who are committed to do so with excellence and authenticity.
Our current openings include:
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Eager to align your work with your passions with progressive company vision and actions?
Desiring to make a positive difference in people’s lives?
Ready to work alongside alongside an engaging, fast-paced, forward thinking leader and doer?
The Executive Assistant to our CEO will orchestrate many moving parts and have experience with:
- Public Relations
- Fund Raising
- Social Media
- Communications and a gift to match voice
- Organization, prioritization and multi-tasking
- Creativity and forward thinking, actively seeking opportunities and proposing solutions
The Executive Assistant is the logistics manager, the answer supplier, and the go-to person who knows how to get things done accurately and quickly, including:
Public Relations: Responsible for promoting, managing and maintaining the public’s view of the CEO, organization, products and services focused on the exact publicly-related goals the CEO would like to achieve
Fund Raising: Be a critical team member driving a monthly calendar with set blocks of time to achieve agreed-upon fundraising commitments whether asks or cultivations
Social Media expertise while responding in voice for CEO whether on Facebook, Twitter, or other
Communications, written and verbal, matching voice, to Interact with cultural leaders and change-makers on a regular basis in concert with the CEO or on behalf of the CEO
Organization: Researches, prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response. Prepare meeting agendas, record meeting notes and action items, and tack key deliverables and due dates. Plans, coordinates and maintains the CEO’s appointment schedule.
Creativity: Stays informed of market and communication trends with sensitivity to our message, market, and global community
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years experience supporting higher level executives
- 2+ years experience in similar role in a PR, communications or marketing agency
- 2+ years experience supporting fundraising efforts
- Outstanding communicator, writer, proofreader and someone who can emulate voice
- Skilled at interacting with cultural leaders and change-makers
- Expert knowledge of MS Office Suite: Word, PP, Excel and Google apps: docs/spreadsheets/mail/scheduling
- Comfort with and extremely tech savvy to understand and work within our main platforms: Infusionsoft, Zendesk, Asana
- Handle social media needs for busy CEO including managing Facebook and Twitter
- Prefer conferencing experience with MaestroConference, Instant Teleseminar, Zoom
- Completes work with a strong sense of urgency, sees projects through from start to finish
- Track record of creative solutions for challenges
- Flexibility to work with little supervision or direct supervision
- Experience working remotely and a properly equipped home office with broadband internet connection
This is a full-time employee position. There is office attendance required 4 days per week in Petaluma, Mon.-Thurs., 8 or 8:30am to 5 or 5:30pm. Fridays work from home office.
Why Join Our Team?
- Combination office/virtual position
- Competitive pay
- Lush and beautiful office location
- Benefits package including health, dental and rich Paid Time Off
- Access to online courses
- Experience of a lifetime
To Learn More About You and To Apply:
If you are intrigued and excited about this opportunity and joining in the work of this company, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com In the subject line of the email, please type: Executive Assistant to CEO
The Shift Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In gratitude for your desire to join The Shift Network team,