The Shift Networkis a global, Internet-based transformational education company. We cover areas from spiritual growth to enlightened business to holistic health. We have featured more than 1300 of today’s leading pioneers in our first five years while launching nearly 200 paid courses and trainings.
The Shift Network puts a strong emphasis on putting positive change work into practice, creating a healthy and supportive culture that truly makes a difference. We’re thus looking for people who are motivated by a mission of changing the world and spreading a more enlightened way of being, and who are committed to do so with excellence and authenticity.
Our current openings include:
CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
At The Shift Network, we are dedicated to ensuring that our customers have a better than expected, high-quality experience while participating in our many programs and courses. Our Customer Support Specialist works cooperatively within the department, and coordinates with other departments as needed, to enhance and improve the overall customer experience. This includes responding to support requests in a timely and knowledgeable fashion, while representing The Shift Network and its faculty in a genuine, professional and courteous manner.
This is a fun team that works hard! The Customer Support Specialist must possess a broad knowledge base, be highly familiar and aligned with our unique courses and programs, have the ability to rapidly troubleshoot problems as they arise, and stay continuously up-to-date on relevant issues to be able to anticipate the support needs of our participants.
We care about our community! While answering support and registration phone calls, the Customer Support Specialist must work skillfully and rapidly while often under a high degree of pressure. You will be researching a myriad of details, navigating multiple web platforms simultaneously, while remaining gracious, warm and friendly at all times. The Customer Support Specialist is a unique individual who is highly comfortable with technology and also a genuine people person.
This is a part-time position to start, 30 hours per week, with the possibility of expanding to full-time in the future. It also requires schedule flexibility for our Mon.-Fri. shifts.
Some of the daily tasks include:
- Routinely handles customer phone and email support requests in a professional, friendly, accurate and efficient manner
- Supports course and program sales and registrations by taking telephone orders or responding to email requests for assistance with purchases
- Troubleshoots technical issues with regards to customer participation in online courses and programs on both PC and Mac, as well as on various tablets and mobile phone devices, and on all major browsers
- Seeks always to improve the customer experience in every interaction
- Maintains an unflappable, helpful, calm and friendly point of view in all dealings with customers, while listening, understanding and resolving any issues. Exemplifies the values, aim, vision and mission of The Shift Network in all dealings with customers, clients, community members and faculty – walks the talk!
You must have:
- Alignment with The Shift Network's vision/mission and be familiar with transformational online educational format
- Comprehensive understanding and familiarity with the programs and events that The Shift Network offers
- Excellent people skills, professionalism, patience, sense of humor, warmth, friendliness and compassion are vital
- High degree of written and spoken communication skills with attention to detail, good grammar, both fast and accurate
- Capable of working on a computer with a headset on for hours at a stretch
- Fully competent with technology, platforms and software systems, and able to navigate numerous Internet platforms simultaneously while communicating with customers in time-sensitive situations
- Must maintain high level of security and confidentiality with customer relations
- Prior experience with Gmail, Google Docs, Google Forms, Zendesk, Maestro Conference, Instantteleseminar, Skype, Zoom, Infusionsoft and other e-Commerce platforms strongly preferred
- Established, fully functional remote/home office with high-speed Internet service, updated equipment, set up for video meetings, screen sharing, etc
- Flexibility – must be able to flow with the demands and challenges of a growing start-up company with a large vision, and be comfortable with rapidly changing technology, and be somewhat flexible with work hours
- Must be interested in a long-term position with an amazing potential for growth
- Part-time to start, 30 hours/week, with potential for full time
- Competitive pay
- Primarily virtual position (if local applicant, some office attendance required)
- Opportunity to participate in leading-edge business, co-creating with a team of unique, highly productive, creative and fun individuals
- Free access to courses for employees!
To Learn More About You and To Apply:
If you are excited about this opportunity and company mission, possess the abilities, qualities and qualifications listed above, please send your resume and cover letter outlining reasons you feel you are best suited to this position, to email@example.com In the subject line of the email, please type: Customer Support Specialist
EVERGREEN MARKETING SPECIALIST
We have a new and great opportunity for an Evergreen Marketing Specialist, primarily responsible for providing comprehensive support to our Affiliates team and putting The Shift Network’s best converting courses into evergreen funnels. This position will assist in developing systems to increase the output of these funnels, and will report to our Director of Affiliate Marketing and Partners.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Thorough knowledge of online marketing systems and tactics, from registration page to emails to sales pages, with clear understanding of the marketing flow
- Sensitivity to, and clear understanding of, how our marketing impacts our audience
- Good, strong writing skills with ability to provide strong editing support for previously produced marketing materials
- Wordpress – be able to create and edit webpages in Wordpress including basic HTML and use of shortcodes
- Infusionsoft – competence in working in Campaign Builder, use of tags, working in email builder, and running reports -- strongly prefer Infusionsoft, or will consider similar CRM experience
- Document best practices for development of evergreen products and funnels
- Creates G-Docs for project management and tracking deliverables
- Other duties, as assigned
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 1-2 years experience in a marketing capacity with knowledge of online marketing systems and tactics, from registration page to emails to sales pages, and understand the flow
- 1-2 years Wordpress experience with creating and editing webpages including basic HTML and use of shortcodes
- Some experience with and exposure to Infusionsoft and working in Campaign Builder, use of tags, working in email builder, and running reports, strongly prefer Infusionsoft and will consider other CRM experience
- Exceptional communication skills, writing, editing and verbal
- Ability to work collaboratively or independently with little to no supervision
- Experience as a self-starter and problem solver
- Alignment with the vision/mission of the company
- Experience working for small, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company for best fit
- Reliable home office equipment with high-speed internet connection
- Location near Petaluma to attend office at least 1 day/week (strongly preferred)
- Keen interest or background in personal and spiritual transformation work is a plus
How To Apply:
If you are a person who possesses the abilities, qualities and qualifications listed above please send your resume with and cover letter sharing the three top reasons you are best qualified for this position and send to: firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject line of the email, type: Evergreen Marketing Specialist and your name
The Shift Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In gratitude for your desire to join The Shift Network team,